The right flooring can make all the difference in commercial spaces, but it’s not always easy to find the best commercial flooring options in Bakersfield, CA. With so many different types of flooring to choose from and lots of different factors to consider, you might not know where to start when it comes to choosing flooring for your commercial building. Thankfully, there are a few tips and office flooring ideas in Bakersfield, CA that can make the selection process easier and help you choose the flooring that’s best for your space.
Choosing the right flooring option
When shopping around for new flooring for your business, there are some key factors to consider. One of the most important things to think about is the type of workplace you have. An office space with just a handful of employees doesn’t have the same needs as a high-traffic retail store. Think about what your priorities are, and consider the importance of things like durability, longevity, style, budget and property value while making your decision.
Learning more about your choices can make it easier to come to a decision. Here are a few of the best commercial flooring options in Bakersfield, CA:
- Tile: Tile is one of the most versatile flooring options, with a virtually limitless selection of colors, shapes, sizes, materials, textures and designs to choose from. Tile holds up well to foot traffic, and it’s easy to replace single tiles if they become damaged without the hassle or cost of replacing your entire floor.
- Luxury vinyl tile: Luxury vinyl tile is a very popular flooring option for commercial buildings. Not only is this material designed for durability, but it also comes in many different colors and styles that can be selected and customized to match the look and layout of different commercial spaces.
- Laminate: Laminate is one of the most affordable flooring options for commercial spaces. Not only is laminate a budget-friendly flooring option, it’s also very low maintenance and doesn’t require as much care as other types of flooring. One of the downsides of laminate is the fact that it isn’t as durable as other flooring options, and it’s especially vulnerable to moisture damage.
- Polished concrete: Polished concrete is a great choice for warehouses, industrial spaces and other commercial environments with high foot traffic and heavy equipment. It is a very durable flooring option that can be customized with dyes and texturing techniques to enhance its aesthetic appeal.
- Carpet tiles: Carpet tiles come in various thickness levels and offer great acoustic benefits that reduce noise in commercial environments. Carpet tiles are also a very comfortable flooring option that can make a big difference for employees who spend a lot of time standing or walking around at work.
Get more office flooring ideas in Bakersfield, CA
For help finding the best commercial flooring options in Bakersfield, CA, reach out to All American Carpet Inc. Our locally owned and operated company has been serving commercial and residential customers for decades, and we continue to offer a wide range of quality flooring products and services. We can help you select the flooring that’s right for your commercial space, as well as install it for you. To find out more about everything we have to offer, simply give us a call!
Categorised in: Office Flooring